Fitness commercial "Success in Training" - first project of my video business!!

FerdinandS

Hi Team! :)

Today’s the day! :) I am launching a video-business and here’s my first project: A fitness-commercial, which I’ve shot for a friend of mine. For starting out I’ve used a Sony ZV-e10 with a Sirui 35mm anamorphic lens and a DJI RS3 for stabilisation (and yes, I did include a few shots with the Mini 3 Pro drone.. 😉).

So here’s the result! Your feedback is very welcome and I appreciate your input, so I can improve my storytelling in the future!

The video premiers today (Dec. 11th, 22) live on YouTube! It starts at 6pm CET (Vienna time, UTC+1) - so join us live at the premiere and let me know what you think!

See you,
FerdinandS

I just finished watching the commercial. You've done a great job! My favourite part is at 1:16 :D Congratulations on a job well done!

Wow, it is incredible! I'm so happy for you. I think a video advertising business is a great idea, as many SMM managers or people new to business need it. It is excellent that you've found the perfect way to earn money for a living, and I hope it brings you some pleasure. I'm also on my way f finding out what I want to do for a living, and I have just graduated from college. I don't want to stay with my parent forever, and I am looking for business ideas to start with a low budget (my parents are ready to help me first invest). I would love to do videos too. Should I also take the video recording courses?

Last edited:
Thanks Darf! Yes, I think especially building a brand usually needs some marketing and therefore videos and content too!

Hey, I just wanted to bump this post. What is new? What’s happening? :D

Hey Maura! Thx for asking! Quiet a few things happened in the meantime! I'm constantly shooting projects and today another video will go online as a YouTube Live premiere.
A lot of work also goes into stuff connected around the building of business, like a lot of networking with other people, doing legal stuff, updating website, getting and testing gear etc.
But I'm happy so far and it doesn't look like, I'll get bored any time soon..

Bye and have a nice weekend!
Ferdinand

Hey Maura! Thx for asking! Quiet a few things happened in the meantime! I'm constantly shooting projects and today another video will go online as a YouTube Live premiere.
A lot of work also goes into stuff connected around the building of business, like a lot of networking with other people, doing legal stuff, updating website, getting and testing gear etc.
But I'm happy so far and it doesn't look like, I'll get bored any time soon..

Bye and have a nice weekend!
Ferdinand
This is great, Ferdinand!

Thank you for updating us!

I also wish you a nice weekend! 🤗

Network Sponsors

Back