Filmmaking Workshops, Sept-Dec 23,

Added to Calendar: 12-12-23

MichaelSheridan

Filmmaking Workshops, Sept-Dec 23, Online https://buff.ly/3Kl1TUR Hosted by: MassArt Continuing Education; Taught by: Michael Sheridan

Join us for one or more of these upcoming online fall workshops:

Questions: Michael Sheridan, michael@sheridanworks.com, 617-834-7206

“Michael Sheridan is one of the best teachers one could hope to have. He has a genuine commitment to facilitating students’ ability to realize their vision, which is backed by a deep understanding of technology and technique. I had the pleasure of hiring Michael to teach over twenty years, and student reviews were always excellent.”
– Anne Marie Stein, Former Executive Director, Boston Film/Video Foundation and Dean Emeritus, Massachusetts College of Art and Design

Hello MichaelSheridan! :D

Thank you for sharing these valuable filmmaking workshops hosted by MassArt Continuing Education. These online workshops covering video editing, camera and sound, and documentary storytelling seem like a great opportunity for aspiring filmmakers to enhance their skills. It's wonderful to have an experienced instructor like you leading these workshops. The recommendation from Anne Marie Stein speaks volumes about your teaching quality. Anyone interested in improving their filmmaking abilities should definitely consider participating.

I have added this to our Calendar.

Dear Maura,

Thanks very much for your comment and support of these workshops. I very much appreciate that you added them to the calendar.

Thanks and best wishes,
Michael

Network Sponsors

Back