Exclusive Interview with Liz Guarracino, the WINNER of our Winter Photo Contest 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maura N.

The Last Black Unicorn
Liz Guarracino is the 1st Place Winner of the 2021 Winter Photo Contest: From the Tropic to the Arctic, hosted by StudentFilmmakers.com. The contest judges, Roy H. Wagner, ASC and M. David Mullen, ASC, were impressed by her black-and-white photograph, “Dance Like No One is Watching,” shot in Central Park, New York City.
1624613533281.png

(Pictured above: Liz receives 1st Place prizes, the ZEISS Loxia 2/50mm Lens, and Davis & Sanford ProVista 100 2-Stage Aluminum Tripod with 100mm Bowl from TIFFEN.
A very special thank you to ZEISS and TIFFEN.)

Liz Guarracino was featured in our latest Magazine Issue with an interview conducted by Jody Michelle Solis (Associate Publisher for StudentFilmmakers Magazine (www.studentfilmmakersforums.com), HD Pro Guide Magazine (www.hdproguide.com), and Sports Video Tech (www.sportsvideotech.com) Magazine).

Exclusive Interview with Liz Guarracino, the WINNER of our Winter Photo Contest 2021
https://www.studentfilmmakersforums.com/exclusive-interview-with-liz-guarracino/

Congrats, Liz! I saw the interview in the magazine. You seem to be a very passionate person, I hope to see some of your future work here on the forums as well. Good luck!

I am just starting my journey and at the moment I am a student but you Liz inspired me to pursue my dreams no matter what others say to discourage me. You are a strong person. Congratulations for winning the contest and I hope you get to live your dreams as long as you can!

Congratulations dear! You did great with the interview! And congratulations Jody for conducting such a lovely interview!
Liz, dear, I would love to go through your work on the forums if you feel like sharing it with us. 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

Network Sponsors

Back