Episode from a Thriller series "Serpentine"

Swati Panda

Name
Swati Panda
Date
21 May 2023
I have tried combining fantasy, stream of consciousness narration with noir effect here. The series continues.. Hopefully it will end soon and I will start a fresh new project soon. But the whole amount of physical work I have been doing for this film has been really tough. As a beginner director you have to be ready to do everything-- from cleaning floors, to carrying objects , editing, adjusting lights, translating, doing actress makeup and so on. But I feel the more you get exhausted, the better the filmmaker you are becoming.

I love the intro.
I also love your attitude, especially when you said "I can do magic, just like that". You are so confident. :D
The suspense at the end left me wondering...did you do it or not?

Thanks a lot Maura for encouraging everyone in this forum. Hope you are doing great in life . My film "Catharsis" has recently been selected at SWIFF(Student world Impact film festival 2023, USA) I am quite excited about it. I attended one of the live webinars recently of this forum. They are really great. Looking forward for more webinars.

Thanks a lot Maura for encouraging everyone in this forum. Hope you are doing great in life . My film "Catharsis" has recently been selected at SWIFF(Student world Impact film festival 2023, USA) I am quite excited about it. I attended one of the live webinars recently of this forum. They are really great. Looking forward for more webinars.
I am so happy to hear that "Catharsis" has been selected for SWIFF! Please, keep us updated!! :D
I am happy that you like the webinars! Our whole team is working hard to provide a great educational experience for everyone.

Network Sponsors

Back