Such a lovely score! :) What was your inspiration for creating this?

Big Thanks Maura, Apart from viewing the inspiring unscored Anglesey Abbey video footage, I listened to lots of great classical compositions, but three of them in particular. 1. Elizabethan Serenade by Ronald Binge -
Saint-Saens-Carnival of the animals-The Swan by Sheku Kenneh-Mason -
String quintet Op.11 No.5 Minuetto by Luigi Boccherini -
I can adapt very quickly to any genre of music if I listen to it enough and once it sounds and feels beautiful to my heart and mind.

I understand :) Adaptability will help you further develop your artistic spirit and come up with even more beautiful creations! It is rare to find these days artists who create art for the soul :D

I understand :) Adaptability will help you further develop your artistic spirit and come up with even more beautiful creations! It is rare to find these days artists who create art for the soul :D
Thank you again Maura. I love your choice of words "Artists who create art for the soul". I'm honored that you put me in this category. I just would like to be able to do a better job than the previous one, every time I compose something new, in the hope that it touches someone in a beautiful and positive way.

You create wonderful music! For how long have you done this?
Thanks Robert, I've tried to create wonderful music for as long as I can remember. First it was through my songwriting, which I've been doing for many years now. However, It was only this year that I decided to start composing instrumental music, when I decided to honor my son Brandon on the 20th. of January 2021 by composing "Brandon's Song", exactly 3 years after he was killed in a car accident at the age of 18. Now that I realize this may be my calling, composing orchestral music that is, I've created three more since then and I'm loving it so much that I won't be stopping anytime soon.

Network Sponsors

Back