EricPV

Name
Eric Villa
Date
Hi all. I noticed it was hard getting views on my short films and it was even harder watching my friend's movies or meeting people from outside my school. Me and some friends made this website called Stuudeo where you can sign up with a school email and automatically share your work alongside your classmates. If you wanna easily watch student films or get some views on your student film, check it out and lemme know what you think

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-01-01 at 4.39.30 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-01 at 4.39.30 PM.png
    571.3 KB · Views: 163
Hi @EricPV and welcome to our community! :)
You and your friends had a great idea with setting up this website! :D I am sure it will help many students connect with each other!

On another note, you are more than welcomed to share your portfolio on our forums as well. :)

Hey, I just wanted to bump this post. What is new? What’s happening? :D

Hi all. I noticed it was hard getting views on my short films and it was even harder watching my friend's movies or meeting people from outside my school. Me and some friends made this website called Stuudeo where you can sign up with a school email and automatically share your work alongside your classmates. If you wanna easily watch student films or get some views on your student film, check it out and lemme know what you think
hello. do i have to be a student or can any filmmaker join? here is a sample of what i do.
https://rumble.com/v273s7a-mystery-detour.html

Attachments

• child sad done.jpg
    child sad done.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 76

Network Sponsors

Back