Dual 7" 16:9 Wide Screen Rack Mounted Active Matrix LCD Panel

Contact Me

Contact Me

These Items are new in the box and available for pick up in NYC at 25th and Broadway of free shipping.
Call me with any questions at 917.743.8381 or 212.255.5458

I buy a Feelworld dual 7'' rack mount monitor,and it is really nice.
It is IPS panel,1280x800 pixel,with HDMI 3G-SDI in/out.
The functions help for better shoots,such as:peaking Focus Assist,Pixel to Pixel,Image Freeze,etc.

Hi Kim,from your website,I find you sell film/video gear.
I have a Canon 5d mark iii.I am looking for a 7'' HDMI monitor.
1280*800 pixels,or full HD 1920*1200 pixels and IPS panel will be better.
Functions such as exposure,histogram,false colors,peaking focus assist,squared segmentation,and so on.
And I prefer it portable,slim and light weight.
Do you have this kind monitor?
By the way,my budget is within US$250.

Hi Andrew, Welcome to the forums! That is a pretty small budget for an HD monitor. I would try to get a little more money and try finding a used smallHD monitor. That is really the only monitor I have seen and used. They sponsored some of our HDSLR workshops. Our attendees and our instructor Patrick Reis www.patrickreis.comloved using them. Marshal also sponsored our magazine about 5 years ago and we had some of their monitors but they were mostly rack mount type broadcast monitors. Marshal did have a few smaller monitors and I think some of our students used them and they really seemed to like them. We had some Marshal monitors which also is a great brand and a lot of the attendees really liked them. Atomos has some high priced recorder monitors but that is probably not what you wanr with a budget of 250. I did a quick search and I see that there is a brand called Lilliput that has a 7" HD monitor but I don't have any experience or knowlege about them. You might search Lilliput reviews. If you don't mind me asking where do you live and what are you working on?

Network Sponsors

Back