Director/Composer Collab Platform (needs feedback)

Compozly

Hey there filmmakers!

My name is Adam and I'm part of a new platform called Compozly. We aim to connect directors with composers for their film and video projects! We want it to be as great as it can and would be incredibly appreciative if you could take a few minutes to answer a few questions to help us help you :)

Filmmaker Feedback - Compozly

We are also very interested to hear any open feedback you have in terms of in general what could be better about your "music" or "composer" search process. The whole point of Compozly is to make it super easy for directors and producers to find a composer who matches their needs in their price range.

Thank you for your feedback and help with this! :)

Your site is build around a very useful idea of connecting composers with movie directors. :)

Yes the site is 100% free, the only thing we charge for is a transaction fee for creating the relationship. So for example, if you begin work with a director, and they provide a music budget to us, if you are a selected composer for that film project, we only take a small percentage of the music budget that is assigned to the composer. Think of us as a Production Music library mixed with a site such as Upwork, where we act as the middle-men or matchmakers. Thanks for asking! Let us know if you have more questions! :)

Yes the site is 100% free, the only thing we charge for is a transaction fee for creating the relationship. So for example, if you begin work with a director, and they provide a music budget to us, if you are a selected composer for that film project, we only take a small percentage of the music budget that is assigned to the composer. Think of us as a Production Music library mixed with a site such as Upwork, where we act as the middle-men or matchmakers. Thanks for asking! Let us know if you have more questions! :)
Sounds like a fair play approach :) I wish you the best of luck!

Network Sponsors

Back