Demons

Status
Not open for further replies.

benwilliamsbutt

Dear all,

I'm a recent graduate from a Film and TV Production Masters degree in Bristol, England. This summer myself and some classmates made a short film as part of our course: one that is currently being considered for multiple international festivals. I wrote and edited it.

Today we went live, and made it accessible to all. I've been reading this forum anonymously for a while and have found it a valuable tool for information and to see what others in the world are creating.

My team and I really hope you enjoy, and any opinions are awaited with excitement and anticipation.

https://vimeo.com/136871590

Hello Williams

I must say you guys are really supper great. I wish i had such skills or the possibility to put up a film at great as this.

Well my name is Patrick, i am the president of an NGO in Gabon Africa called Venn International, you can find us on the internet on www.venninternational.org. Website still under construction. We are looking to create a global Movie for peace that will hit all awards in Africa for next year and i personally was hopping you could give us a hand in this.

I am a begginer into cinematography and i have invested a little into some gadgets. I know basically knowing.

William, Am looking for a voluntee who can help, and which will not demand for money but we take care of plane ticket, hotels, food and all other stuffs needed. Its a great chalange.

This film airmed to generate funds for charity programs we are undergoing here already.

Please i really hope you can be part of this project.

Skype ngongha10

Regards

Dear all,

I'm a recent graduate from a Film and TV Production Masters degree in Bristol, England. This summer myself and some classmates made a short film as part of our course: one that is currently being considered for multiple international festivals. I wrote and edited it.

Today we went live, and made it accessible to all. I've been reading this forum anonymously for a while and have found it a valuable tool for information and to see what others in the world are creating.

My team and I really hope you enjoy, and any opinions are awaited with excitement and anticipation.

https://vimeo.com/136871590

Looks good!

Status
Not open for further replies.