Custom Composer For Free

Atlantis

Hello,

I compose for free. I've composed 1 short film. It was a wonderful experience. Please check out my Soundcloud and tell me what you think. I use Spitfire, Orchestral Tools, 8Dio, Shreddage 3, and Embertone for many of these short compositions.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this.

Last edited:
Hi @Atlantis !
You are very talented! Your sample is very good! Looking forward to see more work from you in the future!

It was a wonderful experience to compose for 1 short film and it was a wonderful experience for me to listen what you composed. Keep on working, I can imagine your work on the big screens very soon.

Hello Atlantis!
Today, you have 1 short film in your portfolio. In a few years from now, you will have plenty. I love the quality of the sound. I love the fact that it's original and creative.
Amy

Hi Atlantis,

I am just up and working on my daily list of things and wanted to say hello and that I appreciate your sharing your music and all. Also, I like to know the creative processes of musicians because I enjoy creating music and mostly just improvising but from time to time record something with very rudimentary methods. I am learning what can work for me and I keep thinking that I want to record some Christmas music someday. Also, I like to know software and processes. I have seen some pretty amazing things done with software.

Hi Kim,

I read creating Christmas music can be fun. I look forward to hearing your compositions. I usually try to convey my current mood in my compositions. If I am feeling anxious or nervous, having the music reflect that state of mind is important. You're correct, the software can do amazing things. The versatility of VST software continues to improve every year. I use Cubase for composing. I've seen and heard Apple Logic Pro and Fruityloops being equally as good as Cubase. I think it comes down to personal preference and the type of computer the software will be installed on.

Network Sponsors

Back