Cristian Lincu | Music Composer looking for projects

Cristian Lincu

Hello,

I am a music composer writing mainly orchestral music, covering an important range of states: melancholic, atmospheric, powerful, majestic, meditative, mysterious, battle, dynamic, fantasy. In case you need a composer in your team and you find my style suitable for your upcoming films, I would love to collaborate with you.

In order to prove my skills of scoring to picture, I have created a demo by rescoring the entire feature film "Hunger" (2008), which originally was largely without music and revolves around the hunger strike started by Northern Irish prisoners in 1981. One of the intense scenes I have written music for in this showcasing exercise can be checked out here:

If you want to listen to more of my music, please visit my Soundcloud portfolio.

Having collaborated with independent video game development teams for composing hours of orchestral soundtracks for mods that are still in progress, and having been first-placed in Romania at the classical Music Composition Contest "Maurice Ravel" in 2015 and 2017, by scoring a full orchestra composition and a solo piano piece, respectively, I'm confident that my experience and imagination will help create an impressive musical experience for your projects.

Complementary to my knowledge and creativity, I also have excellent time management and planning skills, which are very important in any kind of project. My guiding principle is to make every artistic choice have a significant mark in the context of the song, so that each composition will have something special and magical to offer.

If you are interested in a collaboration, reach me at cristi.lincu@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Warm regards,

Cristian Lincu

Last edited:
Hello @Cristian Lincu ! It's nice to see a fellow Romanian :) I have listened to your portfolio both on Youtube and Soundcloud. Your music is very emotional and of high quality! I am looking forward to see future projects from you on our forums.

Numai bine! ☺️

Hello,

I am a music composer writing mainly orchestral music, covering an important range of states: melancholic, atmospheric, powerful, majestic, meditative, mysterious, battle, dynamic, fantasy. In case you need a composer in your team and you find my style suitable for your upcoming films, I would love to collaborate with you.

In order to prove my skills of scoring to picture, I have created a demo by rescoring the entire feature film "Hunger" (2008), which originally was largely without music and revolves around the hunger strike started by Northern Irish prisoners in 1981. One of the intense scenes I have written music for in this showcasing exercise can be checked out here:

If you want to listen to more of my music, please visit my Soundcloud portfolio.

Having collaborated with independent video game development teams for composing hours of orchestral soundtracks for mods that are still in progress, and having been first-placed in Romania at the classical Music Composition Contest "Maurice Ravel" in 2015 and 2017, by scoring a full orchestra composition and a solo piano piece, respectively, I'm confident that my experience and imagination will help create an impressive musical experience for your projects.

Complementary to my knowledge and creativity, I also have excellent time management and planning skills, which are very important in any kind of project. My guiding principle is to make every artistic choice have a significant mark in the context of the song, so that each composition will have something special and magical to offer.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Warm regards,

Cristian Lincu
Hey Cristian,
Would you be available to work on projects from other countries?

Network Sponsors

Back