Composer Looking To Build A Showreel

anjoco001

Name
Anthony
Hi,

I am a professional musician with over 30 years experience in live performance, recording, songwriting, composing, musical arrangement (including horns and vocals), and production. In 2006 I graduated from The University of Huddersfield with a 2:1 in Music Technology and Audio Systems.

As well as having my own solo residencies I am also a member of a five-piece Reggae/Ska band called 'Inciders' which gigs regularly across the North West of England at various venues and festivals. In the past I have run and performed in my own ten-piece Motown-themed band for which I was Musical Director, Horn Arranger, Vocal Arranger, Keyboardist, Backing Vocalist, Manager and Bookings' Arranger. I have also had an original composition featured in the UK Independent film 'The Counterfeit Butterfly'.

In 2020 I released my debut single, a Smooth Jazz composition entitled 'Brighter Day', which is available to buy at all digital stores.

Over the years I have played many different genres of music including, but not limited to Soul, Jazz, Rock, Pop, Ska, Reggae and Classical. As such I am quite adept at imitating different styles should the need arise.

I have a very good, professional home studio set up with professional recording equipment and software including Cubase Pro, Komplete 13 Collectors Edition, various pieces of Waves software (instruments, effects and mastering software), and I use an iMac to run it all from. For a full list of my studio equipment please visit the relevant page on my website.

Hello @anjoco001 and welcome to our community! :D
Do you have a link where we can listen to a sample of your work? Your bio is impressive!

It sounds very good! Great job!!

The GoodWood provides best service Commercial Designing in Delhi NCR. Commercial Designing projects involved commercial spaces such as banks, offices, schools, and industrial.
But are they looking for a composer? Please be mindful not to spam the forums. Please be considerate of members' posts and members who really want to connect and network with creative communities and filmmaking communities. If you are only spamming this thread, you will be removed very soon.

-

Network Sponsors

Back