Composer looking for collaboration

CheeseMyBaby

Hiya,

I'm Chris. I've been writing music since the 90s and played different instruments in different bands. Since the pandemic I've started to focus on writing for orchestra and primarily with the intent of writing for film/TV/games.

Since I haven't scored anything official yet I have no show-reel but if you want to get a sense of what I sound like I just released an EP. The release contains of pop songs I wrote some 20 years ago which I've now orchestrated so it's not written with anything specific in mind (such as a movie scene).

I'm open for pretty much anything but if I get to dream; here's a short list of what I'd hope to find (in terms of collaborations):
  • Someone who's working on a short (possibly your first one)
  • Someone who's looking for orchestral (or a orchestral/electronic hybrid) score
  • I'd love to work motif-based but that might be tricky in a short.

If you want to collab, please reach out.

//Chris

(Also, since this is my first post; Hey guys! I'm happy to be here)

Last edited:
Hey Chris!
Welcome to our community! :) I have listened to your portfolio and it sounds very good! I hope to see many creative projects from you in the future! :D

Hi Chris! I’m looking for someone to compose the score for a feature film I’ve been developing. This film would be an adventure comedy in a similar style as The Mummy (1999) with science fiction elements, as well as serving as a tribute to Willis O’Brien & Ray Harryhausen.
I’m looking for a classic exiting adventure theme that also has a lot of heart and wonder.

Your samples were phenomenal and I’d love to have you aboard this project if we can come to an agreement.
Text 541-279-4075 if you are interested :) and have a nice day.

Hi Chris! I’m looking for someone to compose the score for a feature film I’ve been developing. This film would be an adventure comedy in a similar style as The Mummy (1999) with science fiction elements, as well as serving as a tribute to Willis O’Brien & Ray Harryhausen.
I’m looking for a classic exiting adventure theme that also has a lot of heart and wonder.

Your samples were phenomenal and I’d love to have you aboard this project if we can come to an agreement.
Text 541-279-4075 if you are interested :) and have a nice day.
Good day,

thank you for reaching out, and thanks a bunch for your kind words. I'm happy you like my work!
I'll contact you off-forum so we can talk more.
Thanks again, and be well!

Chris

Network Sponsors

Back