Composer with Orchestra- looking for Collaboration!

J

J.Composer

Hello there!

My name is Jessica, and I am a composer and Director of an orchetsra in NYC looking to work with young Filmmakers in the NY area to build a portfolio of works. This can be mutually beneficial for:

- Students
- Aspiring Filmmakers
- Amateur Filmmakers

How it can help ME: I build a portfolio that I can use for my musical works
How it can help YOU: you get free music for your film that you can use for showings, auditions/interviews etc., and a possible performance of our collaborative work with my orchestra (check out www.thenewyorkchambervirtuosi.com)

I am really easy to work with, and just really want to learn more about the film industry. To check out my music, and who I am, visit www.jessicasibelman.com

yay!

- Jessica
jlsibelman@gmail.com

Hello there!

My name is Jessica, and I am a composer and Director of an orchetsra in NYC looking to work with young Filmmakers in the NY area to build a portfolio of works. This can be mutually beneficial for:

- Students
- Aspiring Filmmakers
- Amateur Filmmakers

How it can help ME: I build a portfolio that I can use for my musical works
How it can help YOU: you get free music for your film that you can use for showings, auditions/interviews etc., and a possible performance of our collaborative work with my orchestra (check out www.thenewyorkchambervirtuosi.com)

I am really easy to work with, and just really want to learn more about the film industry. To check out my music, and who I am, visit www.jessicasibelman.com

yay!

- Jessica
jlsibelman@gmail.com
I'm working on an animated musical called: Sword Of Mystic Magic If you're interested!

My gmail is...
princessstarfire87@gmail.com

Sword Of Mystic Magic tells the epic story about 3 Elf Princesses(Arabella, Madison & Joanna) who live in the magical Elven town of Nelf Alari. They go on 1 magical journey to find The Sword Of Mystic Magic. Along the way, Arabella encounters & befriends an elven princess(Aubree), Madison comes upon 2 alluring Elf Princes(Nathaniel & Nicholas) & Joanna comes across a magical dwarf(Mika). Together, The Team must fight The Sensual Vampires(Led By Marius & Marco) from destroying Nelf Alari(The 3 Elf Princesses’ Town).

Wow, this post was made 11 years ago.

I know! I got sort of excited, I was about to reach out to Jessica too because I have a short film that I need scored, but dang, 11 years ago, she's probably got all the portfolio she needs

Network Sponsors

Back