Composer/Filmmaker Collaboration Platform

Compozly

Hey there filmmakers!

My name is Adam and I'm part of a new platform called Compozly. We aim to connect directors with composers for their film and video projects! We want it to be as great as it can and would be incredibly appreciative if you could take a few minutes to answer a few questions to help us help you :)

We are also very interested to hear any open feedback you have in terms of in general what could be better about your "music" or "composer" search process. The whole point of Compozly is to make it super easy for directors and producers to find a composer who matches their needs in their price range.

Thank you for your feedback and help with this! :)

Greetings~

I think I signed up...but I'm not sure...the process sort of lead me into a form builder site and wasn't sure what to do from there. I'm a composer and am curious about joining your cause so to speak. Any advice?

Thanks for your interest!

The link was actually for getting directors feedback for how they find music or composers, that's why there's a form. We are trying to identify directors pain points for when they are searching for music.

If you want to make sure you signed up for sure, fill this out: Sign Up - Compozly

Woops! My bad...I read that wrong. No wonder~ And gosh I know all of their pain points...! It's a unique combination of things most of the time. I'll check out that form and sign up. Would love to network and expand the reel of work I have going. Thanks for heads up~

Totally good! :) Feel free to fill out the survey as if you were a filmmaker haha to point out the pain points you know of. We super appreciate it! Trying to make it super easy for directors to find a composer and get music for their project, and also giving composers a good place to consistently get work.

And yes, sign up and we will send out update emails as we begin feedback from composers, beta testing, and future launch dates. We are developing a full profile for composers so you can upload music/video reels, IMDB, experience, etc. so you can use it as a profile to share with people.

Network Sponsors

Back