Community Spotlight: Anita Ivette Ferrer

Maura N.

The Last Black Unicorn
Today's Community Spotlight features Anita, a gifted composer from our forums. Her story is inspiring. Even though she is dealing with health issues, such as the movement disorder, dystonia, she did not let this stop her from creating beautiful music. Anita plays the guitar and has a strong will to create music. She is currently working on raising awarenss on vulnerable topics, such as child trafficking.

Anita is currently looking for a piano-based music composer for a noble project to raise awareness on child trafficking. You can find out more details in the forum post that she created: Seeking to COLLABORATE on song against child trafficking

I watched the full video. I wish the new generation would have your motivation levels. The world would be such a better place.
I do not live anywhere near your location but I would like to support your work online if possible, even with a simple like or view. Keep us updated about the child traficking video once it is done.

I watched the full video. I wish the new generation would have your motivation levels. The world would be such a better place.
I do not live anywhere near your location but I would like to support your work online if possible, even with a simple like or view. Keep us updated about the child traficking video once it is done.
Thank you, Colton for your kind words. Sometimes I am embarrassed by these wicked spasms, but I wish to focus on being a blessing to others. I was very poised and lovely before these spasms became so severe. I have learned to focus my energy on helping others by leading them to live healthy and victorious lives! Here is my website if you'd like to know more about my nonprofit outreach here in NJ and check out my music albums. . Blessings to you., Colton. Do you have a website? https://anitaivetteferrerasburyparkangel.org/ You can also Google me and my other journal=blog sites will come up.

Network Sponsors

Back