Cathbad Music

Cathbad

Greetings!

After many years as a symphony and studio musician (including a few TV and film scores), I'm turning more and more to composing and sound designing. A few examples in various styles are on my website www.cathbadmusic.com

Here's something to start with...

If you like any of my music, get in touch and tell me about your own projects. Contact form on the website.

Christopher :cool:

Hi Christopher, I love it. Tell us what you used to rip the video and your set as far as software, instrument, and equipment and all. Also, can you start a new post when you post so we can categorize your videos? I know I ask a lot but it's worth it :)

Hi Christopher, I love it. Tell us what you used to rip the video and your set as far as software, instrument, and equipment and all.

The 8Dio video was made available by the company, and the muscle car compilation is from YouTube, converted to MP4 with one of the many free online tools.

In the muscle car vid, I'm playing the Rhodes EP, the synths, some of the drums/percussion and the wolf whistle is also me 😙 The rest is samples and VIs. Software was Reason on Mac. The Soul Of Trees was produced on my current setup using Cubase on PC. I have a range of high quality VIs plus a few secret samples of my own design and some live performers now and then.

Here's a rescore of a scene from a movie you all know.

The original composer, John Williams, is now retired. But if any of you aspiring Spielbergs would like something similar, please get in touch. I'll do my best in his place ;)

Last edited:
You are very talented! I am looking forward to see more projects from you on our forums! :D

This track made me think of a fairy-tale scenery, somewhere in China, with beautiful mountains and people travelling through them. :D

Network Sponsors

Back