can this be done safely

S

sweetspicydiva

I have an idea for a script, but in it a woman is dragged by car. Are there any safe ways I can do this on a low budget without someone getting hurt? I would like an elderly person, but I doubt that can happen.

i would get some serious advice...

i would get some serious advice...

I would get some serious advice before doing this kind of stunt. I am not saying how to do it or even if you should or are qualified to do this but here is a link you might get a little information about stunts and proceedure for doing them in general. This is all at your own risk you know.

http://www.uic.edu/sph/glakes/harts/HARTS_library/film8.txt

Kim

i know

i know

i know, I just would like it to be part of a movie. it'd be great if i could do it on a low budget and without harm to anyone. thanks

You could try faking it. Get some background of the moving street, composite your talent over it. Get a mannequin and shoot from a distance after doing a bit of tweaking with the joints so they dont get all wierd and fake looking on you

Re: can this be done safely

sweetspicydiva said:
I have an idea for a script, but in it a woman is dragged by car. Are there any safe ways I can do this on a low budget without someone getting hurt? I would like an elderly person, but I doubt that can happen.

You really need to use a stunt person and make them up to look old. The drag would need to be set up depending on if it were dirt or asphalt. It would be much more doable if you establish the woman as wearing some wardrobe that would hide the leather skid pads or ???

Stuntpuppy ...OUT!

Network Sponsors

Back