Business Tools for Video Professionals – Videopipeline.io

Spend less time sweating the little stuff and more time building the production company of your dreams. Complete with a built-in crew and talent network, features for managing hired crew and for casting talent, contract drafting and more. Pipeline helps you spend less time on the nitty gritty and more on creative, shooting and developing new clients. Sounds too good to be true you say? See for yourself as we explore Pipeline’s features with Jake Roorda as our tour guide.

Hmn....this might actually help me in my future projects. I watched the meeting but I still didn't understood if this can help people regardless of their location or not? I am not from USA

It would be interesting to know how Videopipeline.io has grown and adapted over these two years, and if it has continued to provide video professionals with the means to overcome challenges and embrace opportunities.

It's intriguing to look back at your post from two years ago about Videopipeline.io. Time flies, doesn't it? Business tools for video professionals have continued to evolve, and it's fascinating to see how solutions like Videopipeline.io can make a significant impact. Just as using a Gantt chart in Excel for project management has proven effective over time, these tools have likely brought substantial improvements to the video production process.
Reflecting on the features you highlighted, such as the built-in crew and talent network, crew management, talent casting, and contract drafting, it's evident that these capabilities would have streamlined workflows for creative minds like yours.

Last edited:

Network Sponsors

Back