Birthday gift for Ilona

blue_raven

Hi!

My name is Patryk and I'm from Poland. Good friend of mine has 18th birthday on August the 11th. I'd like to give her a surprise which will contain two elements:

1. Creating a movie consisting of many videos with birthday wishes from people from the whole world (in their native languages and her name: 'Ilona' - it's really important).
or
2. Collecting birthday postcards sent from people from many different countries in many languages.

I'm searching through Internet in order to find people from the whole world who would like to either create a short movie with these wishes or send birthday postcard on my address. I consider this idea interesting.
If you're interested in helping me please answer either here or send me an e-mail on:
prezentdlailony@yahoo.com or prezentdlailony@hotmail.com (you can also send the movie on the same e-mail address).

Best regards and have a nice day!

Now I collected 3 videos and 2 postcards. I need more, much more. Somebody want help me? For some peoples it is 5 minutes work. (record and send on my email.).

Network Sponsors

Back