Best Royalty FREE Dramatic Music Set With Commercial Use License. HAVE TO CHECK IT OUT!!

ObscurePanda

Use the best royalty free music in anything whether it be a YouTube video, an advertisement for your company or just messing around with friends don't be afraid to check out this Royalty Free Music Set, with hundreds of tracks to choose from, you will spoilt with your choices. Check it out here for a very affordable price:

Dramatic

Hello! :) The definition of "royalty free" is that no one owns the copyright, therefore, no royalty should be paid. I saw that you need to purchase those songs, therefore, it is not quite royalty free. :)

Regardless, I have listened to the samples and they sound really good!

Yep, I agree, the "royalty-free" it's a trick to appeal to the user. But, as we know, all the good quality needs to be paid. I'm working as a video creator, but not in an agency, on my own. I also beneficiates from free royalty free music and sound effects by paying monthly 19 $. My clients are satisfied with my works. And to tell you a tip, the music is doing all the work in a commercial. The music appeals and gets attention. So, sometimes it takes me two hours to choose a suitable song to be played.

Last edited:
Yep, I agree, the "royalty-free" it's a trick to appeal to the user. But, as we know, all the good quality needs to be paid.
This is correct! Quality should always be paid!

Network Sponsors

Back