Available composer and sound designer

Teosynth

Name
Teosynth
Hi everyone, I'm a music composer and sound designer looking to work on some projects.
My usual music genres are:

- Hybrid orchestral music
- Ambient/drone
- Post rock
- Metal
- Dubstep

But I love to chellenge my self and mix all these kind of music with other styles and sounds.
I'm looking forward to help you with your projects!
If you have any doubts or need more info just ask!

Hi @Teosynth !
Welcome to our community! :D
I wish you good luck in finding projects to work on! I usually helps when you provide a few links to your work or portfolio.

Hi everyone, I'm a music composer and sound designer looking to work on some projects.
My usual music genres are:

- Hybrid orchestral music
- Ambient/drone
- Post rock
- Metal
- Dubstep

But I love to chellenge my self and mix all these kind of music with other styles and sounds.
I'm looking forward to help you with your projects!
If you have any doubts or need more info just ask!
Hi Would you be interested in working on 2 songs that are very urgent. I am a journalist, singer-songwriter focused on Contemporary Social crisis. "he Children are Bleeding" is about child sex-trafiking, Our beloved leader Maura interviewed me a few months ago and was very encouraging for my project. The other song is about infanticide. "The Unheard Cry". Both are keyboard-oriented, dark, yet compelling-haunting. i have vocals and chord changes for both. We could work out a contract where you would get producer credits:)
Thanks for your time.

Can I listen to some of your songs?

Thanks for listening and here is my Soundcloud page.

Here is another haunting song,

here is video of a beautiful former model whose mission is now saving abused children in Haiti. VERY compelling and moving!

Network Sponsors

Back