at least one post

Kim Welch

Staff member
i think the spammers have new tricks of posting links in signatures and then lurking about without really posting anything. what do you think about deleting anyone that does not have at least one post after say 7 days or something like that?

Last edited:
Spamming on these types of boards gets rampant. If it's easier to delete all the posters with only 1 post, then I vote YES.

Dealing with spam is always an issue.

I'm just trying to learn film making as a hobby, so I don't have anything to add and I don't know enough to ask questions yet. I'm just lurking to try and learn.

BTW, this is my first post. :D

I want people to post links. I think I went overboard years ago when it was out of control and all those robot posting machines were attacking us. Do you remember all the users with names like oiu383883 , yub878732, wiiii88917438, we would get hundreds per day. It was overwhelming me. I took it out on people who just really wanted to share good information with links sometimes. They may never forgive me but that's life. Please do feel free to post related filmmaking production, pre-production, post and distribution links that are relevant.

Last edited:

Network Sponsors

Back