ARRI's NEW Black & White ONLY Cameras.

WildShadows

#ARRI Rental recently announced 3 Monochrome versions of their most popular cameras. Giving DPs an option to get a look closer to panchromatic film, while still gaining the benefits of digital workflow. What do you think of this interesting option?

Check out this video about the new Monochrome cameras!

Thanks for letting our community know about this! :D

This looks so cool!
I am only a student at the moment and I was wondering if I could even afford to rent an ARRI... :)
Yes, you will. I have no doubt. The Alexa Classic is now very reasonable to rent. My advice would be to rent it for a weekend and go shoot stuff for your reel and get to know the camera.

If you would like I'll make a video on my channel about the basics of the ARRI ALEXA.

I believe that one day you will afford more than just renting an ARRI. Stay committed to filmmaking.

Yes, you will. I have no doubt. The Alexa Classic is now very reasonable to rent. My advice would be to rent it for a weekend and go shoot stuff for your reel and get to know the camera.

If you would like I'll make a video on my channel about the basics of the ARRI ALEXA.

I believe that one day you will afford more than just renting an ARRI. Stay committed to filmmaking.
Thank you for your kind message!
Yes, I woud absolutely love to see a video about the basics of the ARRI ALEXA. :love:

Network Sponsors

Back