Are you a student? Find out how you can get featured in our print magazine!

Maura N.

The Last Black Unicorn

Are you a passionate student, working in creative projects?
Do you make Production Stills for your project? Things like interesting projects, solving problems and creativity are the key things we look for!

Student Filmmakers is seeking STUDENTS who are currently in school, working on VIDEO/TV and FILM PROJECTS that would like to be interviewed for our homepage and print magazine!

Post your work in this forum section for a chance to get featured!

To qualify for this opportunity, you need to be in school (regardless of your age) and have a student e-mail address and student ID.

This seems to be the home of crickets singing, where's everyone at, can anyone here recommend any other filmmaker platforms, I got to find a chatty discussions for my week four project?

This seems to be the home of crickets singing, where's everyone at, can anyone here recommend any other filmmaker platforms, I got to find a chatty discussions for my week four project?
Then why don't you create a thread about this in Student's Area ? :)

And how are we supposed to know about your week 4 project if you do not give us all the information? I, for instance, would like to hear more about it. As Maura said above, I am looking forward to see your thread.

Network Sponsors

Back