Anyone looking for music for a film, gratis?

Andrew Clapham

Hello. I am trying to gain experience in composing music for films so i am willing to work on a score specifically to requirements you have. I haven't had much experience in the field so i wont be asking for anything but to be credited at the end.

I prefer to write electronica but can also write small orchestral scores (and have the ability to record this at college) and indie music etc. I will try any genre you ask of me, with no obligation to use a piece if you are unhappy as i'm just looking to gain experience.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

Andy

it is ok

it is ok

that is ok. i just don't want the forums to be the place for this. i think it is much more organized in networking classifieds for composers and people seeking projects to work on. i have a soft spot for composers and want them to have a place to connect but not in the forums that we want to designate for learning, asking questions, tips and information to help people working on projects when they need some help.

some information we want to have here in the forums...for example what do you use to compose with? what do you use to edit with? can you make suggestions for others that want to get started making music for film and video? will you share with us?

that is ok. i just don't want the forums to be the place for this. i think it is much more organized in networking classifieds for composers and people seeking projects to work on. i have a soft spot for composers and want them to have a place to connect but not in the forums that we want to designate for learning, asking questions, tips and information to help people working on projects when they need some help.

some information we want to have here in the forums...for example what do you use to compose with? what do you use to edit with? can you make suggestions for others that want to get started making music for film and video? will you share with us?

Yeah thats cool. Right well i am primarily a guitar player but i use the guitar as more of a tool for ideas that a feature. I compose for pretty much all instruments (not experienced in writing for brass unfortunately) I use Logic for arranging and mapping out a song. My flatmate has a full studio set up for recording/i can book rooms out at my music college also for larger ensembles. In terms of musical style i love electronica and 20th century experimental, minimalism (reich especially) but had a fair stretch in an indie band for a while. I am willing to attempt any style basically and have the capacity to be able to record it. I havent been doing this for long so tips i could give would be slightly basic, however if anyone has any questions about anything i will help if i can.

Cheers

Andy

Network Sponsors

Back