Anyone live in Milwaukee (Wauwatosa)? I could use a hand

buijon

I am specifically looking for someone near Wauwatosa. The story goes like so. My girlfriend lives in Taiwan. I live in RI. I see her maybe twice a year if we`re lucky enough. I`ll be going to see her next month if all goes according to plan...she won`t know I`m going. So there is this dress I`ve been trying to get for her from Forever 21. I got a medium from the site, come to find its too small. I go to get a large instead, but its no longer on the site. Once its off the site they never make it again. I called a local store, they had like 10 in stock according to the computer (varied sizes) but when I went there (after I was told one would be held) they had none in stock at all. Must be a computer glitch they say. So he looks up stores around the country, one being Gadzooks in the Mayfield Mall in Wauwatosa, WI. They have the dress in stock, on hold for me since last thursday, waiting for me to find someone to pick it up because they don't ship by rule. I want that dress for her and I need help picking it up and having it sent to me. If anyone knows someone that wants to make $10 for their troubles and help a guy whose desperate out, please, let me know. Thanks so much.

Nathan A. Quattrini
www.kiukle.com
myspace.com/kiukle

Network Sponsors

Back