Airplane Modelling Movie... Guidance please

amans1ngh

Waddup dudes...

im studying automotive design and as part of my course I had to design a an airplane in cad... from cad we have to import it into a 3d design program, render it, and then finally make a movie on it...

well anyway i have no experience in video making but i have slight experience of 3d animation...

i have a few good ideas on how i want to start of my video...

- start of by a cool video of some old spitfire planes in action in black and white (can't seem to find anything but ill keep trying.

- then a few cool looking titles sayin that how its been refined and re designed of a spitfire

- a speeded up screenshot video of how i built it in cad

- a few sneak peaks of the plane fully rendered sitting in a hanger with the sun shining off it

- then a few shots of it leaving the hanger

- then a take off and followed by a sweet ride of it in the sky

course i havent got a clue wat program to use to put all these videos all together but i know my uni has adobe premiere pro and song vegas but im not sure which one i shud use for which reasons...

course i want to use music on the video tooo so that capability is a must...

also i wanna use some sort of special effects like use some smoke coming behind the plane when i make it fly...

i also wana make a few slow framerate scenes like you see when a fight scene is going on in a movie, *what comes to mind at the moment is matrix when neo is dodging bullets the frame rate is slowed down.

so anyway what i want to ask is whichi program shud i use... is there any tutorials that you guys may recommend? if i post up to date versions of my video is it possible that i may get some help of some of you guys?

Network Sponsors

Back