rahul941400

Hello guys,

well I am a 19yo from india, and have a passion for direction. So I recently directed a mid length movie, its a horror genre movie with almost no budget at all($30-50 to be precise). It was made using a HD miniDV, is currently under post production. Though I have released a short trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi6zAqTuhAY

I would be greatful for your reviews. also I am looking for certain good advices for the post production (basically editing phase).

Thanks in advance!
Kind Regards
Rahul

P/S: the movie is in our native hindi language but there would be subtitles in english too.

for some it's difficult just to start, so congrats on reaching this point in your project. are there scarier scenes that could be worked into the trailer? since it's a horror movie, i'd expect to see pieces of the story that are more scary, creepy, bizarre, unnerving. are there monsters, crazy people, ghosts or entities that possess hostel guests? some trailers practically show the whole movie, and i'm not saying to do that, but maybe show a little more.

-

for some it's difficult just to start, so congrats on reaching this point in your project. are there scarier scenes that could be worked into the trailer? since it's a horror movie, i'd expect to see pieces of the story that are more scary, creepy, bizarre, unnerving. are there monsters, crazy people, ghosts or entities that possess hostel guests? some trailers practically show the whole movie, and i'm not saying to do that, but maybe show a little more.
-

hey jody,

Well i was too determined to do this one, follow my passion. Yeah therez alot to it but this isnt the real trailer, its just a teaser, more like a glimpse. I'd be making the trailer once the editing is complete. Thanks for your input! am really grateful

The way you match up the visuals and music in the beginning is really good, and the font definitely adds to the creepiness. Like Jody said though, show some spooky stuff in your trailer when you finish (I look forward to it.) And sometimes music (especially the drums in the middle) make it seem frantic, but the actors look like they're on a sunny beach vacation. But like you said, this is the rough cut, keep up the good work.

Network Sponsors

Back