Acting Workshop in NYC

PlasmaCam

Hello aspiring film makers and actors… My name is Vanessa Daniels, and I am the new moderator in the Actor’s forum. I am a working actress who lives in NYC, and I want to invite you to ask me any questions about acting technique or acting as a business. Let’s get a dialogue going.

If any of you are in the NYC area- I will be teaching a film acting and business work shop for 5 weeks starting beginning of March, every Tuesday night from 6:30-8:30 pm through studentfilmmakersforums.com. We will do on camera work, talk about acting technique, and also how to get the connections you need to become a working actor. I will be inviting agents to come and see you do film scenes and talk to you about the best way to get an agent. Also, learning acting technique is great for aspiring directors and will only improve your ability to direct and understand the craft. So if you or anyone you know is interested in improving your skills- please contact Kim Welch through the website or call 212-255-5454 and sign up now. I won’t bore you info about my credentials, but if you are interested email me and ask. See you at the workshops!

Network Sponsors

Back