A Party Room and a Prison Cell Inside the Friends writers’ room.

StudentFilmmakers

Administrator
Staff member
Every writer knew the sinking feeling in the pit of their stomach. David Crane would enter the room, toting a script full of notes scribbled in the margins. He would sit down in his chair and begin drumming his fingers on the table before announcing, “All right, we’ve got a lot of really good stuff here.” The assembled writers would silently groan, knowing that this was Crane-ian code for a full script rewrite. Everything was out, and it was time to start again.

Last edited:
Where can I find the full version of the book? In general I want to organize a post-quarantine party and I need sound and light equipment. I used to live in Chicago and there I had the company with which I've been working a lot of time. But now I'm in London and I don't know companies here which can help me. In general my friend advised me one company one audio hire company near london and I want to contact them tommorow. She said that they are professionals in their field. Well, my party will be sunday, so I still have time. If you have any suggestions, PM please me!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think there is a book. It's just that article. Gret article. If you find a book about Friends writers and the production of the show be sure to let me know!

Network Sponsors

Back