3ds Max Job Available Pays $1000

F

filmcraft

I am currently working on an independant film, I am in need for someone to create a script and plug & Play setup like described in attatched video made by Allan McKay

LINK : http://www.mathey.com/ash.mp4

Basicly, I need a plug and play system to which I can apply these effects to dummies that I create in 3ds max. The workflow will be as follows:

I will matchmove a shot with a 3d model in 3ds Max, I therefore want to be able to click on the model and have the effects applied to the model.

Options that I would like to have are:

Variety of sparks vs ash vs fire
speed of ash
The model disintergrates
Ability to place origin of start disintergration (as shown in video)
Step by Step exmaple of how it all works
affected by forces (wind, gravity ect..)
Fire/Sparks MUST BE photorealistic, it simply must look like real fire smoke and ash

This needs to be universal so i must be able to apply it quickly and easily to 3d objects in the scene, being able to apply it massive groups would also be a big plus.

Essentialy this will be used in making vampires disappear and not much else. so the objects will always be people.

Skeleton bones underneath the model are going to char as well so maybe some kind of intergration for that?

Please ask me any questions and watch the video. Essentially I am looking for a quick and EASY way to apply effects simular to the blade vampire movies. Must be repeatable and easily applied to any model.

Job pays $1000

Network Sponsors

Back