working on the student filmmaker online store front

Kim Welch

Staff member
I am working on the store today. Lots of options with new themes and page builders. I am even thinking about making the store the main page with a blog homepage. There are some issues with this. One of them is that advertisers want to sell their products and getting advertisers is how we pay for the print magazine. They want to sell their products and won't be as interested in advertising. Some advertisers are complete jerks in this industry. Many are jealous and mean spirited business people who want to beat down anyone selling. Many of these same companies are "Abhorently overpriced" and only care about their bottom line and not helping artists or companies in the industry to help artists.

Last edited:
The Writer's Television also has commercial spots for sponsors available as well. MILLION of viewers would be able to view what your business is offering. If you would like to promote your business on The Writer's Television. Please contact us: thewriterstelevision@gmail.com to obtain more information on how to get started.

The most one video has is like 700 views. That is not millions! Your website has almost no traffic at all. I mean I wish you the best but that is not millions. I ran an analysis and your website traffic like so low it's not ranking globally. Nothing against you or anything but you need to get the millions and get a BPA audit or some sort of tracking to be able to show it. Where are the millions coming from?

Listen, I know the world is full of horrible people that does horrible things but if you read my thread, My station will be NEW to Roku. I had my YouTube station for a year. I am not in the market for trying to convince anyone. I am not asking you for anything just want you to know who I am and what is going to be offered to someone trying to get their work out to the public. Once I launch million of viewers will be viewing. I tell you what...keep an eye out for us. ln Jan 2021 look for my app "THE WRITER'S TELEVISION". Have the best Holiday!!! Believing is Seeing! Good-Day!

Listen, I know the world is full of horrible people that does horrible things but if you read my thread, My station will be NEW to Roku. I had my YouTube station for a year. I am not in the market for trying to convince anyone. I am not asking you for anything just want you to know who I am and what is going to be offered to someone trying to get their work out to the public. Once I launch million of viewers will be viewing. I tell you what...keep an eye out for us. ln Jan 2021 look for my app "THE WRITER'S TELEVISION". Have the best Holiday!!! Believing is Seeing! Good-Day!
Good luck with the app! :)

Network Sponsors

Back