Winter Photo Contest – From the Tropic to the Arctic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alankriti

Name
Alankriti Jain
This piece is taken in Thailand's rainy season.
A tropical day in the middle of the ocean beneath the mountains colored by the clouds.

The photo was taken on my phone Redmi note 5.
I'm currently a college student who aspires to become an amazing photographer.

FIRST NAME: Alankriti
LAST NAME: Jain

PHOTO LOCATION: Thailand
CAMERA: Redmi note 5 smartphone
EDITING SOFTWARE: lightroom
FILTERS USED : vibrance, dehaze

LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE:
Amateur

Attachments

• IMG_20190614_110523-01.jpg
    IMG_20190614_110523-01.jpg
    486.3 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Very complicated closure calculation with the white clouds stopped down to hold detail in the clouds and yet holding the deeply green forest. Very complicated exposure. What camera system did you use. How much post manipulation did you do with what post app?

Very complicated closure calculation with the white clouds stopped down to hold detail in the clouds and yet holding the deeply green forest. Very complicated exposure. What camera system did you use. How much post manipulation did you do with what post app?
It was shot on my phone Redmi note 5.
Talking about manipulation, there is only a slight change of Ambiance and dehaze.
This picture didn't need much changes as the nature was already perfect at that moment.

Hello @Alankriti ! You are very talented, I am confident that one day you will become an extremely skilled photographer! Even your photo here is very good!

Thank you for entering our contest! :D
Good luck!

Hey there, fellow photographer! :) What inspired you to take this beautiful photo? What camera did you use? What programs did you use for post-editing?
I saw you said Redmi Note 5. Is that a smartphone? :D

Hey there, fellow photographer! :) What inspired you to take this beautiful photo? What camera did you use? What programs did you use for post-editing?
I saw you said Redmi Note 5. Is that a smartphone? :D
yes , redmi note 5 is a smartphone of MI company. i used lightroom to slightly change the ambiance and dehaze the photo. just a little.

about inspiring, everything looked so amazing at that moment that I had to take a picture of it. the light rain, ocean, and mountains.

Hello again! :D We have recently updated our entry format. Could you please edit your first post to contain all these information? :) Thank you in advance!

FIRST NAME:
LAST NAME:
PHOTO LOCATION:
CAMERA:
LENS:
EDITING SOFTWARE
(IF ANY):
FILTERS USED
(IF ANY):

LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE:
(Choose between: Amateur, Hobbyist, Student or Professional)

Hello again! :D We have recently updated our entry format. Could you please edit your first post to contain all these information? :) Thank you in advance!

FIRST NAME:
LAST NAME:
PHOTO LOCATION:
CAMERA:
LENS:
EDITING SOFTWARE
(IF ANY):
FILTERS USED
(IF ANY):

LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE:
(Choose between: Amateur, Hobbyist, Student or Professional)
sure. updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Network Sponsors

Back