Name: Masha,
family name: Volkova,
city: Moscow,
camera: canon D1300,
lens: kit canon 18-55mm.,
filters: no filters applied,
hobbyst

Strong vertical co
Position in a horizontal frame. I love the subliminal color. The fact that you’ve placed your subject in the top of your frame is counterpointed by the following dog. Excellent interpretation. What camera system and post process did you use?

Strong vertical co
Position in a horizontal frame. I love the subliminal color. The fact that you’ve placed your subject in the top of your frame is counterpointed by the following dog. Excellent interpretation. What camera system and post process did you use?
Thank you so much! to be honest, unfortunately I don't remember anymore.

Hello @Koralina ! Thank you for entering our contest!
Winter in Russia looks peaceful and wonderful!
Good luck! :D

Hey there, fellow photographer! :) What inspired you to take this beautiful photo? What camera did you use? What programs did you use for post-editing?

Hey there, fellow photographer! :) What inspired you to take this beautiful photo? What camera did you use? What programs did you use for post-editing?
Thank you)) the photo was taken on a simple canon D1300. I have no specific plans about the photo, I just record what I see and that's it. As for the processing of the photo, I just made the snow a little whiter, nothing more

Hello again! :D We have recently updated our entry format. Could you please edit your first post to contain all these information? :) Thank you in advance!

FIRST NAME:
LAST NAME:
PHOTO LOCATION:
CAMERA:
LENS:
EDITING SOFTWARE
(IF ANY):
FILTERS USED
(IF ANY):

LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE:
(Choose between: Amateur, Hobbyist, Student or Professional)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Network Sponsors

Back