Where can I find the Panasonic ag-dvx100a

jibadajaba

I'm shopping for the panasonic ag-dvx100a. Is there any good deals out there. I'm also wanting a 4 year Mack warranty. I've found some good deals, but I haven't found any good deals with the warranty. Any ideas? I'm looking at spending around 3000. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Tim

One of the best places to buy any professional equipment is B&H Photo in New York City. They have a great reputation, and are very professional. They are also an official Panasonic Authorized Dealer. I bought my DVX from them. They're not the cheapest, but they have the best bang for your buck. With the $500 rebate Panasonic's offering, you can get the camera for just under $3000, and then go ahead and get your extended warranty. They won't hassle you to buy accessories and other things. They also have a great used department.

Beware of the Brooklyn-based camera shops. Sure, they might offer the camera for a really low price, but they almost always are scams or ripoffs, and they can be very rude. The camera will almost never be much lower than $3000 before the rebate, and if it's a real U.S. camera with a real U.S. warranty, they will always offer the rebate (unless it's part of a package deal). The cameras these guys offer usually are grey or black market, and come with no warranty and no support...and sometimes no accessories.

You've been warned. :-D

-Chris

Sweet thanks for the tips. Very much appreciated. I'd rather have the better deal even if I have to save a little longer.

Tim

Network Sponsors

Back