Where are the Dinosaurs, exactly?

Sounds great! I just want to encourage you. We have had this site up since 2004 and there were some people that started youtube channels and posted on our site back then. I will look later to see if I can find the one that is super star now. He is now in the millions of viewership and I remember when he just had a few people watching. You will find your avenue and hit your stride if you keep your passion fired and try new things until you find something you flourish in. Don't be discouraged by lower than expected viewerships and also, do things you enjoy and can love and spread that love. I think sometimes we think we have to be all competitive and we let that vibe screw with us. Just do what you love doing and keep learning. I hope this is encouraging. I am looking forward to your skits! Thank you for being a member and I enjoy your videos!

Last edited:
Haha no I got it and thanks for watching my videos, I appreciate the support, yeah I’ve been trying to figure out what avenue I want to take on YouTube I started with my videos just to get me to do something each week, I don’t mind giving advice but was running out of things to talk about since no one was really asking questions, thanks again.

Network Sponsors

Back