When you are stuck..take a walk!

• Thread starter raducangeorgiana
  • Start date
R

raducangeorgiana

As a painter, I’m always searching for inspiration for my next painting. My latest project is taking longer than usual and I’m struggling to come up with ideas for it. I’m feeling stuck and a bit discouraged.

Today, I decided to take a break and walk around my neighbourhood. I wanted to get out of my usual routine and clear my mind. As I walked, I noticed all the colours of the trees, the sky, and the flowers in my neighbour’s yard. I noticed how the sunlight illuminated the leaves and the shadows they cast on the ground. I saw how the wind moved the branches of the trees and how the birds sang in the sky.

The more I observed my surroundings, the more inspired I became. I started to see my environment in a different way and the ideas began flowing. I started to see the potential of my painting and the possibilities of what it could become. I felt energized and motivated to get back to my studio.

I’m thankful for my walk and the inspiration I found today. I’m feeling excited and hopeful about my painting, and I’m ready to take the next steps in creating it.

I love how you are connected with nature in this techno crazy world. I truly believe that nature is an artist's best friend. No matter how many gadgets we use as a filmmaker we must connect with nature and mother earth. I love painting and sketching a lot. Do share your painting here if you feel like. It will inspire many of us.

Taking walks do wonders. Too bad that in this crazy world that is on fast -forward, we forget how peaceful it is to perform offline activities. Everyone is always with their eyes on their phones. They walk on the streets but they do not see the street. They see their Facebook conversation.

Network Sponsors

Back