What's Your Monday Plan for the Week? Let's Share and Motivate Each Other!

Maura N.

The Last Black Unicorn
As we gear up for another productive week ahead, I thought it would be great to kick things off by sharing our Monday plans and goals for the upcoming week. It's always motivating to hear what others are working on and maybe even offer some support and encouragement to one another.

So, what's on your plate for this Monday and the week ahead? Are you tackling a big project at work or maybe setting some personal goals? Perhaps you're planning to start a new hobby or work on a short film?

Whatever it may be, feel free to share!

As for me, I'm planning to start the week by organizing my workspace and setting clear goals for what I want to accomplish. I've got a couple of deadlines to meet, and I'm also excited to start a new book that's been on my reading list for a while.

Let's make this thread a place to motivate and inspire each other. If you have any tips or strategies for staying focused and productive on Mondays, please do share. And if you're facing any challenges or could use a bit of advice, don't hesitate to ask. Together, we can help each other make the most out of the week ahead! :D

Looking forward to hearing from you all! What's your Monday plan for the week?

Network Sponsors

Back