What are your thoughts on this Movie Idea?

ashashash

Hi,
I'm new to this whole forum thing but I'm collecting qualitative data for a media project I'm currently working on regarding the production of my own film. I would really like to hear what you guys think about it and whether you'd watch it if it were put into production. The film is about three teenagers who suddenly acquire a huge amount of money through a tech start up they create together, and then blow it all on super cars, drugs, sex, prostitutes, guns, houses, clothing and more partying? The location would most likely be set in London and Los Angeles and would consist of young actors and actresses (17 - 25). In a short summary, the film is basically what you would end up with if you combined the crazy partying and youth of 'Project X' with the money, cars and drugs of 'Wolf Of Wall Street'. Many Thanks and I look forward to hearing what you all think about the idea!

I originally thought about the ending having the three of them withdraw all of thier savings in the company overnight and all three escaping somewhere exotic

Network Sponsors

Back