We've all been there!

I can relate...sometimes, I'm like Larry, sometimes, I'm like the other guy.

This happens to me...all my friends are like Larry. So I end up going by myself and enjoying a nice day, meeting new people, doing cool things. Then my friends are like "I wish I would have all these cool experiences" and I am like...well maybe join me next time?

It might not be a popular opinion but in my free days, I am Larry. I just want to lay down like a plant for the whole time and watch a TV show or movie. I even order take-away food from fast-foods that are literally 2 mins away from me. Sometimes, you just don't feel like going out.

This happens to me...all my friends are like Larry. So I end up going by myself and enjoying a nice day, meeting new people, doing cool things. Then my friends are like "I wish I would have all these cool experiences" and I am like...well maybe join me next time?
That’s happens to me a lot so I end up just doing things alone and it turns out fun.

It might not be a popular opinion but in my free days, I am Larry. I just want to lay down like a plant for the whole time and watch a TV show or movie. I even order take-away food from fast-foods that are literally 2 mins away from me. Sometimes, you just don't feel like going out.
That’s how to live your best life, I think most people work their whole lives so they can just do nothing in the end.

Network Sponsors

Back