Web-App commercial "FlightInfo.app", briefing-tool for pilots and aviators

FerdinandS

Hi everyone!

Here's a commercial, which I shot for a web-based briefing tool for pilots. For this project it was essential to understand the tool and the app, to convey the message via the video. It should help to get attention for both the app/tool and the company behind it.
It was shot on Sony's FX30 and ZV-e10. Sometimes the lighting was a bit difficult, and environmental conditions light wind-gust's etc. influenced to sound quality a bit.

But all in all, the customer was very happy with the result!

So let me know, what you think and if the message of the video is transported - even if you're not a pilot!! ;)

See you,
Ferdinand

I love this commercial, FerdinandS! The speaker has a warm voice and the VFX are on spot. You did a great job!
Even though I am not a pilot and I have no experience with planes, I would download this app to see how it looks like 😅

As I was watching the commercial, one question came to my mind: the app is free, so how do they make money? Do they have some sort of membership? Or maybe they show ads?

Hi Maura!

Thanks for your feedback! :) Indeed the app is for free and their business-plan is to promote their own company and maybe sell the software in the future to another company. For the time being, they finance this service via donations, a few adds they show and from other income streams of their company.

btw - I've just realized, that Arad/Romania is the city we always fly over on every flight, which route goes to the south-east.. :)

Hi Maura!

Thanks for your feedback! :) Indeed the app is for free and their business-plan is to promote their own company and maybe sell the software in the future to another company. For the time being, they finance this service via donations, a few adds they show and from other income streams of their company.

btw - I've just realized, that Arad/Romania is the city we always fly over on every flight, which route goes to the south-east.. :)
It is a small world I guess :D

Network Sponsors

Back