War in Ukraine

The score and the images send a very powerful message. Stay safe!

I am sorry your country has to go through such torment. It's just unfair.
The song that you created touched my soul to tears. I hope you will get pass this.

Ukraine has done remarkable efforts to defend their freedom. Stay strong! I hope that this horrible episode will soon be over for your country.

I hope that the so called defendors of freedom will finally step up and stop this war. I can't believe we live in 2022 and we still have to worry about wars. It seems so unreal to me but yet it's the sad reality

I still cannot believe that the world leaders allowed such tragedy to happen because an old crazy leader who shouldn't even be allowed to lead a country at his age decided to take away what generations struggled so hard to build and create. I hope you are still well in these dangerous times and you will be able to compose happier songs once all this is over.

I still cannot believe that the world leaders allowed such tragedy to happen because an old crazy leader who shouldn't even be allowed to lead a country at his age decided to take away what generations struggled so hard to build and create. I hope you are still well in these dangerous times and you will be able to compose happier songs once all this is over.
Thank you very much. Thank God and the Armed Forces of Ukraine that the war did not come close to my city, although rocket strikes are taking place, in particular on the Amstor shopping center, where many residents of my city died. We are very grateful to our partners from the free Western World for their support with weapons and money, without it it would be a hundred times more difficult for us...

Network Sponsors

Back