Visit NANLITE & NANLUX from NANGUANG at Booth C7720

Maura N.

The Last Black Unicorn
Join us at Booth C7720 at the NAB Show 2023 in Las Vegas! Discover the latest advancements in lighting technology with NANLITE & NANLUX from NANGUANG. Our innovative products are designed to elevate your production game and enhance your creativity.

Come explore our booth and see firsthand how our products can take your work to the next level. Our experts will be on hand to answer any questions and provide personalized guidance on how our products can meet your unique needs.

Don’t miss out on this opportunity to experience the future of lighting technology. Visit us at Booth C7720 from April 16-19, 2023 at the Las Vegas Convention Center. We look forward to seeing you there!
CatchEE06(03-06-19-12-59).jpg

As a British student interested in lighting technology, I'm thrilled to see the latest advancements showcased by NANGUANG at the NAB 2023. I'm eager to explore their innovative products and learn more about how they can take my work to the next level. Thanks for sharing this exciting news!

Lighting is important, especially for photographers. In my line of work, I always need to be in touch with the newest technologies. I haven't heard of this company before so I am really curious to see what they have to offer. On which day will you be at NAB? I will only be there on the second day.

Network Sponsors

Back