Valentine's day video ideas

István Kovács

Today is Valentine's day and I was thinking to create something special for my customers. As I am left without many ideas and I am shooting using a mirrorless camera, I was looking on youtube for inspiration.
I found this video:
What I like about it is that it explains very well how to create those scenes. I believe that aside from the valentine's day videos, a good video idea would be "how to create valentine's day videos" :D
What do you think? Also, I am open to many new ideas and suggestions from you guys!

I haven't thought of a floral arrangement for valentine's day but it's not a bad idea!
I would suggest you an idea with a gift...maybe someone looking for the perfect gift and coming up with something like a little thing, not an expensive jewelry. Something symbolic. It could be a 1 min video about how one person is looking for the perfect gift but has a low budget and comes up with something creative that makes his partner smile :D

This is a great idea! There are many flower arrangements that can be made for Valentine's day, like roses in the shape of hearts or boxes of roses and you could create a short b-roll with one of these ideas :D

Network Sponsors

Back