ULTIMATE FILM FINANCING - Online Course.

INNER GHOSTS

I've been working in films for over 20 years and I created ULTIMATE FILM FINANCING, an online course that will help young producers, directors and screenwriters navigate their way through the complexities of film development and financing. The course will explore your many tasks during development, all your financing options and many other crucial issues. The knowledge was carefully organized to help you master these subjects in no time. The course is available on SKILLSHARE and UDEMY.

You can get free access by creating a Skillshare trial account, by using this link: ULTIMATE FILM FINANCING | Paulo Leite | Skillshare
In case you prefer Udemy, use this link: ULTIMATE FILM FINANCING

Feel free to ask me questions here or join our facebook group Log into Facebook | Facebook
Students who take the course can schedule online consultation time where we can privately discuss their projects.

Hello, Kim.
Thank you for asking.
I created ULTIMATE FILM FINANCING and MUSIC LICENSING FOR FILMS: WHAT A PRODUCER SHOULD KNOW, where I teach the entire process of licensing music for films, TV shows, etc.

MUSIC LICENSING FOR FILMS is available on UDEMY
MUSIC LICENSING FOR FILMS is available on SKILLSHARE

I am currently creating more courses on Marketing and Development for Genre Films (among other subjects). In the Summer I will be giving a workshop in Germany about development for horror films. I am very pleased with the feedback I am getting and I hope to help more people with more courses.

How can I help you?

Please post the dates! I am adding any online workshops, webinars, streaming events... to our calendar and newsletter. Keep us updated during this crazy time

Network Sponsors

Back