The Haunting - Short Film

ALH

A Crow(isque) short movie, we hurried up and wrapped it up to be able to put it up before Halloween, which is probably good as I could/would have fiddled with it for another month lol. So much fun working on this, but also learned a ton. I will definitely take shoot to edit more seriously that's for sure and be more conscious of lighting.

Special shoutout to Patrick and Sean Carnahan from this forum for scoring the movie! They did a fantastic job!

Nice look at you spending all that time putting things together, good job keep it up!
You mean way too over ambitious for my second thing I've ever shot lol. From now on 5 min or less, that's the goal! And I got a couple of ideas like your style to make too...all stuff I can do now that this thing is finally done!

Your character has a very nice costume and makeup! I totally love it!

A Crow(isque) short movie, we hurried up and wrapped it up to be able to put it up before Halloween, which is probably good as I could/would have fiddled with it for another month lol. So much fun working on this, but also learned a ton. I will definitely take shoot to edit more seriously that's for sure and be more conscious of lighting.

Special shoutout to Patrick and Sean Carnahan from this forum for scoring the movie! They did a fantastic job!
It's really cool to see that you found members on this forums to help you out with your project! I was just preparing to say that I like the soundtrack :D

Network Sponsors

Back