TBT | Film Students stop by the Student Filmmakers Magazine Exhibit Booth at NAB, Las Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.

jodymichelle

Staff member
TBT | Film Students stop by the Student Filmmakers Magazine Exhibit Booth at NAB, Las Vegas. We exhibited both of our print publications, Student Filmmakers Magazine and HD Pro Guide Magazine.

StudentFilmmakers-NAB-Exhibit_LasVegas.jpg
StudentFilmmakers-NAB-Exhibit_LasVegas_2.jpg

I wonder what career did those students pursue after they graduated :D

The film students I meet at our booths at the tradeshows are serious and moving forwards fast, for example, I still remember conversations about how they're still in school and already have really good internships lined up at major studios...

The film students I meet at our booths at the tradeshows are serious and moving forwards fast, for example, I still remember conversations about how they're still in school and already have really good internships lined up at major studios...
That's great! I think they would have a great story to tell once they make it!

We've connected well with many of our readers and online members, as well as the many student interns that we've worked with and trained over the years. We love to keep updated on all of their successes. I'm working on a new project, the concept is, "Where Are They Now?" For example, I know one of our talented interns completed their MFA and is now working with Amazon Studios. Film students who were once featured in our Networking Section have won Emmy's for their work, and there are some other examples. I'd like to check in on all the filmmakers we've interviewed and featured over the last 15 years.

We've connected well with many of our readers and online members, as well as the many student interns that we've worked with and trained over the years. We love to keep updated on all of their successes. I'm working on a new project, the concept is, "Where Are They Now?" For example, I know one of our talented interns completed their MFA and is now working with Amazon Studios. Film students who were once featured in our Networking Section have won Emmy's for their work, and there are some other examples. I'd like to check in on all the filmmakers we've interviewed and featured over the last 15 years.
Awesome idea, Jody! I can't wait to read the stories in "Where Are They Now?" ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Network Sponsors

Back