SOUL, THE GUARDIAN OF DREAMS

Name
volker allert
Date
7/5/2023
SOUL, the guardian of dreams
is a feelgood fantasy story about a yuppie who finds a magic sword which makes the dream come true he didn't know he had. he first desperately tries to get back to reality but eventually accepts his dream and follows it.

Attachments

• soul1.png
    soul1.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 66
Hello there and welcome to our community! :D
Thank you for sharing your short film with us! I enjoyed watching it!
I would love to know the story behind it! If, of course, you would love to share it.

thank you for watching "soul, the guardian of dreams". i am not sure if there is a story behind the movie. stories regularly pop into my head and if i like them i write them down. to do that i normally go for a quiet long walk where i can be completely alone. then the story comes alive. for me it is as if i am in the story. i don't like violence unless it is necessary to tell the story. sometimes i am inspired by a real event but these "events" are often so cruel that i don't even want to think about it. i like stories which bring some sort of hope and hopefully have a happy end.
soul, the guardian of dreams is so far my longest movie. that's because even though i do most jobs myself it still is a very expensive hobby. many of my stories happen in the fantasy realm because there i am not bound by any restrictions. i can simply let go and write down what i see. i am hoping to post more short films in the near future.
thanks again.
volker

Last edited:
thank you for all the likes. it encourages filmmakers. i am presently working on a new one but this will take some time before i can post it.
volker

Network Sponsors

Back