Sometimes things Seems Bananas

I think I will go and grab an ice cream as well. 🍦

You jumped from one thing to the other and I was reminding the time I was actually nice to a woman and she really got angry at me for being nice and for taking into consideration her opinions...lol

You jumped from one thing to the other and I was reminding the time I was actually nice to a woman and she really got angry at me for being nice and for taking into consideration her opinions...lol
That would be an interesting sketch idea, Oskar

After going through the entire philosophical debate, I am heading to the fridge to grab an ice cream and enjoy it, thinking we all are eating it at the same time

I thought at first that this is a politics video and then, at the end, I think I understood your message. Everything comes and goes and people forget about what might shock them at first and just go on with their lives

I thought at first that this is a politics video and then, at the end, I think I understood your message. Everything comes and goes and people forget about what might shock them at first and just go on with their lives
That is exactly it, things come and a lot of people make it out to be the biggest deal in the world then the week after they forget!

Network Sponsors

Back